Laying the Cornerstone of the Dee Memorial Hospital. The cornerstone was laid by Judge Henry H. Rolapp and was witnessed by church and community leaders. The hospital was ready for occupancy in December 1910 and became a fitting memorial to the Dee family.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Digital Image Copyright 2006. Materials may be used for non-profit and educational purposes, please credit the Special Collections Department, Stewart Library, Weber State University. Reproduction for publication, exhibition, web display or commercial use is only permissible with the consent of the Special Collections Department, Stewart Library, Weber State University. firstname.lastname@example.org