On September 26, 1880, Ogden city dedicated the Central School. Built on 25th Street and Grant, it was the “show school” of Ogden for many years. The school ushered in a new era for the public school system in Ogden. In 1911, the city sold the building to the Order of the Elks to serve as their lodge.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.