The First Methodist Episcopal Church of Ogden was organized in 1870 with Reverend G. M. Pierce holding the first services at the Union and Central Pacific Railroad station. With membership increasing during the 1880s, a new church was erected on 24th street in 1890 at a cost of $65,000. The building served as the Methodist Church headquarters until 1925 when a new church was built on 26th and Jefferson.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Archived TIFF images were scanned by Kathleen Broeder at 400 dpi with an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner. Digital images were reformatted in Photoshop. JPG and PDF files were then created for general use.