The Reverend G. W. Gallagher organized the First Presbyterian Church in Ogden on September 28, 1878 with a congregation of twenty people. The first church was built on 24th Street and Lincoln in January 1880. The growing congregation moved to 24th and Adams in 1906. This functioned as the meeting house until 1949 when they sold the property and moved to 28th and Quincy Ave.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Archived TIFF images were scanned by Kathleen Broeder at 400 dpi with an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner. Digital images were reformatted in Photoshop. JPG and PDF files were then created for general use.