The Reverend Dwight Spencer arrived in Ogden in 1881 and established the Ogden Baptist Church. The first Baptist church was built for $10,000 at Grant and 25th Street. In 1915 with membership over 350 a new building was constructed at 2519 Jefferson Ave. The building was dedicated in 1925 and continues to serve as the headquarters of the Ogden Baptist Church.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.