The Ogden Buddhist Temple was organized by Japanese citizens on March 1, 1913 at 236 24th Street. Members of the Church gathered on the steps of the City and County Building in Ogden in 1964 to mark to dedication of a new Buddhist Church at 2456 Lincoln Ave. This photograph shows a portion of the Ochigo Parade in 1964.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Archived TIFF images were scanned by Kathleen Broeder at 400 dpi with an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner. Digital images were reformatted in Photoshop. JPG and PDF files were then created for general use.