The original Ogden L.D.S. Tabernacle was built from 1855-1869 by William Fife on 22nd near Washington Boulevard. Fife was paid $100 and some foodstuff for the building. The Tabernacle was remodeled in 1896 at the cost of $15,000. The inside and outside were redecorated with the foundation, walls, and roof unchanged. It also served as the first home of Weber Academy. The Tabernacle was razed in the 1960s to make way for the Ogden Temple.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.