Ogden High School began in 1890 using the upper floor of City Hall as the classroom, with the first graduating class consisting of seven young girls. In 1896, the School Board leased the building on 25th and Adams that was owned by the New West Educational Society. By 1898, 185 high school students were enrolled. Pictured here is the graduating class of 1899.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.