Under the direction of the Congregational Church, the Ogden Academy located on 25th Street and Adams, was built by the New West Education Commission in 1887. The school had a capacity of 600 students and taught primary, intermediate, grammar grades and college preparatory. The goal of the founders was to provide intellectual, moral, and spiritual development under Christian influence. The school was later sold to Ogden City and used for public schools including Ogden High School.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.