After half a century in downtown Ogden, in 1954, the Weber College moved to a new campus east of Harrison Boulevard. The move allowed the college to develop into the present Weber State University, with some 18,000 students.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
A collection of photographs and oral history quotes that document the moving of Weber College from its original campus in downtown Ogden to its current home on Harrison Blvd in 1954. The photographs document Weber College’s early days and the struggle to move to a new campus to accommodate the growing student population.