The St. Benedict’s School of Nursing was founded in 1947 by the Sisters of Mount Benedict. The school operated from April 1947 to 1968. Over that forty-one year period, the school had 605 students and 357 graduates. In 1966, the program became the basis for Weber State College’s Practical Nurse Program and eventually merged into Weber’s Nursing Program. This oral history project was created to capture the memories of the graduates and to add to the history of nursing education in Ogden.